Yep, nearly.. FINALLY.. time to get me an iPhone. July 11th is approaching, I've "registered my interest" with O2, I'm past the end of my Orange contract (happened a couple of months back, just as O2 reduced the 8Gb iPhone price, something didn't smell right then, despite how tempted I was, so I held off.. cheers me), and I'm all set for 3G iPhone goodness (all being well with credit checks and the like!!!).
- Education & Work
- Some basic profile info I include
- My Web Profiles
- A handy little app that allows you to create another 'app block' style panel for links to your other profiles online
- Because I want to upload videos every now and again
- Linked by RSS to this blog, so updates are automatically shown on FB
- Shows my recently Dugg stories on my profile (although I think this has been superceded by a better one that displays them in my Feed, don't think it's the same thing)
- For things I WANT to support or keep tabs on this is it. It's pretty much like embedding MySpace into your profile.
- Cos it's the law, and FB's implementation of photos is actually pretty good (could do with bigger albums tho)
- Posted Items
- Actually handy to share general links every now and again (even tho some might be shite)
- Because I like movies and this is a good way of sharing thoughts on the ones I watch (in tandem with the blog), and the quizzes are quite fun too.
- I'd probably put this as the most useless one of the lot (that I've got), there's better ways to communicate within FB, but at the same time it's used every now and again and I just can't give it up.
A couple of quick thoughts on the new iPhone...
Any chance people can STOP going on about MMS?!?
Oh yeah MMS is so great, costs more than a text (over plan), limited file size and formats, I don't think I've ever sent anything useful via MMS, just stupid shit.
Apple won't support MMS because they'll go with email instead, which is better and I can still send stupid shit on it, and at the end of the day, a crapload of people will have iPhones, corporate have BlackBerry, a primarily EMAIL based device and all the other manufacturers will be playing catch-up!
Quit it already!