Above you can see a picture of my current "office", you can also see that I need a new one, as the dining table is not the best place to be, although slightly more comfortable than being cramped upstairs in what I shall now affectionately call "the stationary cupboard".
Some points of note:-
- Dirty MacBook, Twitteriffic and Pownce constantly open in the background (or foreground in this pic)
- A Wafer Thin (in an Allo Allo French accent) ham and salad cream Petit Pain (roll)
- Orange Squash
- Losing lottery ticket (three "lucky" dips, one number circled)
- Notepad, 2008/9 diary which doesn't start until June!, Accounts book
- HMRC form for becoming Self Employed (did it online tho)
- Mobile phone (not ringing)
- Confirmation letter for the "Becoming Self Employed" workshop at Horsham tax office
- Some nasty nasty Potpourri stuff
This is what it's all about, living it up, cold calling, downloading PDF's (when the links on the HMRC site ACTUALLY WORK!), and figuring a game plan.