- Dirty MacBook, Twitteriffic and Pownce constantly open in the background (or foreground in this pic)
- A Wafer Thin (in an Allo Allo French accent) ham and salad cream Petit Pain (roll)
- Orange Squash
- Losing lottery ticket (three "lucky" dips, one number circled)
- Notepad, 2008/9 diary which doesn't start until June!, Accounts book
- HMRC form for becoming Self Employed (did it online tho)
- Mobile phone (not ringing)
- Confirmation letter for the "Becoming Self Employed" workshop at Horsham tax office
- Some nasty nasty Potpourri stuff
Just got back from a top notch Villareal gig at The Albert in Brighton, one of the songs played being "The 7th" which I did the video for ;)
You can't afford to um and ah about taking jobs, cos someone else will have it.
(dum dum dum) Another on bites the dust.
Dropping like flies eh? It seems, much like DivX behind Stage6, VideoEgg will continue to operate, producing online advertising content aimed at social networking and online communities, which actually sounds quite interesting. Although far too much to read right now as I've spent all morning reading up on how to sort out my tax and capital allowances, none of which is making a great deal of sense, but I'm buggered if I can afford an accountant at the mo!